Brighter Homes celebrates over 50 years in local construction
Brighter Homes, a family owned business since inception, representing the combined talents of 60 highly experienced staff.
Steadily expanding through organic growth via referrals, repeat business, public sector contracts, and through diversification into areas such as eco-building, conservation and bespoke architectural design projects.
Each customer benefits from the highest quality management standards as recognised by adherence to ISO 9001:2008.
Continued oversight of the Senior Contracts Director ensures integrity and smooth running of your project.
Brighter Homes’ core values lie at the heart of our success and fully embrace our commitment to treating customers fairly and honestly.
These values are:
- High calibre staffing
- Understanding our clients’ needs
- Effective project continuity
- Quality, transparency and accountability
- Professionalism and integrity
Our customer commitment:
- Efficiency – projects run by experienced and skilled managers
- Accountability – ensuring projects come in on time, in budget and to quality standards
- Safety – to provide a safe working environment and safe practices
- Excellence – work to tight programs including design, engineering & delivery
The local builder of choice for:
The Public Sector
- Local Authorities
- Reactive Maintenance
- Conservation and Restoration
- Insurance work
- New Homes
Gas / Plumbing services:
- Heating systems and boiler installations / repairs
- Landlords gas safety inspections
- Bathroom upgrades
- Plumbing maintenance and alterations
- Electrical installations and additions
- Periodic safety condition testing and certification
- Fire alarm and emergency lighting installations & testing
- Portable appliance testing (PAT)
- Disabled / nurse call alarm systems
- Data / CCTV and intruder alarm installations